Top 10 Reasons to Attend the CBC Global Conference
10) It’s being held in Las Vegas – The M Resort has received a four-star rating from the Forbes Trade Guide every single year since its opening, deeming the property “One of the Finest Hotels in the World.
9) Exclusive Networking Reception – On the evening of Tuesday, April 4, we’ll be holding a Blue & White Blow Out at the M Pool. Plan your best blue and white outfit, and be ready to experience a one-of-a-kind reception!
8) The Leadership Series. Meet other CBC Owners/Managers for an open discussion on how they run their business. Register for the Leadership Series here (Owners/Managers only).
7) Dr. Mark Dotzour — We’re excited for the return of economist Dr. Mark G. Dotzour, who will be joining us in Las Vegas as a General Session speaker!
6) Keynote Speaker Ty Bennett — Ty Bennett will cover the “Power of Storytelling,” providing tangible techniques that will increase your influence and your impact as leaders and as salespeople.
5) Mix & mingle with CBC President & COO Fred Schmidt, as well as your Advisory Board representative and the CBC Business Development Team.
4) Meet the industry’s best vendors with tools, demos and discounts to make you more productive.
3) Learn from Top Performers, because the best of the best are always in attendance.
2) Invest in your mind! Many new and exciting educational sessions have been added to the 2017 GC course offering
1) Network, network, network! This is your chance to catch up with old friends and make new connections. The GC provides numerous networking opportunities, including an exclusive evening reception and networking breakfasts and lunches. Make sure to bring lots of business cards!
Written by Miranda Scarpone for Coldwell Banker Commercial Affiliates