745 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd 444 Pine Street Macon, GA 31201
This is a carousel gallery, which opens as a modal once you click on any image. The carousel is controlled by both Next and Previous buttons, which allow you to navigate through the images or jump to a specific slide. Close the modal to stop viewing the carousel.
· Located in the middle of Macon’s Central Business District
· Residential lofts, Bibb & Federal Courthouse, government offices, financial institutions, shopping, entertainment and worship within walking distance.
· Atrium Health Medical Center blocks away with 4,600± employees
· Mercer University less than one mile with 9,000± students enrolled.
· Served by Macon Transit Authority
· Four Development Sites - Priced Separately
(See Marketing Brochure Page 3 for Sales Price)
· .12± - 2.71± Acres
· Road frontage on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Pine Street and Third Street
· Improvements consist of service repair/ garage, parking deck and fenced lot
· Zoned CBD-2
745 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. & 444 Pine Street (See Marketing Brochure Page 5)
- 1.23± Acres
- 12,896± SF Service Garage
- Fenced, Asphalt Paved Parking Lot
- 2022 Property Tax Bill: $7,710.28